(1) Charity Club: Right from the beginning, my funds were mobilized from members, donors through the website of Blog and personal Facebook as well as Dong Tam group.
In order for the philanthropist to trust and long-term companionship, right from the establishment of Dong Tam Charity Club, I have made transparent financial statements for each program on the group's website and made paper reports to donors. can control revenue and expenditure.
Thereby, they always update the construction progress image or give gifts and peace of mind to accompany. Charity is to make faith to help people and to be transparent so that many people will trust and join hands with the belief for the group or the leader.
(2) Orchid growing association and sharing cultivation knowledge: In the beginning we were a group of friends who loved growing orchids in Ha Giang and Lam Dong. With the predestined relationship with orchids, we have met and exchanged experiences with orchids growing and caring for orchids in orchid associations in Vietnam. From practical experience, we want to synthesize knowledge about growing and caring for orchids, as well as sharing our passion for playing orchids.
SVNN is a blog sharing experiences growing and caring for orchids that we synthesized and saved as a handbook for new players. Experiences and ways to care for orchids aggregated based on personal experience may not be suitable for your regions. We acknowledge every support, share the experience of all of you contribute.
Natural orchid growing technique wants to bridge the exchange, make friends, exchange experiences in planting and caring for orchids. We always want to provide users with the most useful information, experience, guidance, care, and care for everyone.
If you have ideas, experience, creativity, why don't you share it with others? Any information to share please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All edited content is compiled by us from your experience sharing experience and based on our practical experience. All acts of copying copy need to specify the link to the article source and be approved by us.
Not copying or taking the HTML code or other source code is considered a violation and within the copyright scope of SVNN.NET Blog.
In a section of the website that contains advertisements of advertisers or other advertisers. The website is not responsible for the image copyrights displayed by the advertising companies on the website. The image and word copyrights belong to the advertisers displayed on the website.
We encourage copyright holders to believe that they have been copyrighted by advertisers to contact advertisers directly. If you find that the website has violated your copyright or the partner site is violating you please contact us immediately and provide relevant information such as:
1. Content that you believe has been pirated.
2. The URL of the content link that you think is copyright infringement.
3. Methods of contacting you include: address, email, phone number to help us contact you.
4. Proof of copyright belongs to you
5. Proof that you are a copyrighted or authorized representative of the group.
6. Electronic signature or signature.
When receiving enough information we will conduct verification of violation and will contact you as soon as possible. However, verification takes time and you should wait for that time. We will take every action to ensure that your copyrights are preserved.
The copyright information on the website is subject to change and correction without notice.
Content terms and conditions of using the website
We reserve the right to take some of the following actions without notice:
1. Restrict, suspend, or block access.
2. Change, suspend, or cancel the services on the website.
3. Refuse, move, and remove content that you post for any reason.
4. Move, remove the content provided on the website.
5. Do not activate or delete the account and related information.
Content on website
The content on the website is edited and compiled from practical experience. All copying actions need to include the link to the source of the article and be approved by us.
On the website can place advertisements or sponsored links.
Privacy rights are specified in Privacy policies on the website and can be easily read by you.
When using the website you agree that
1. Do not violate the rights of others.
2. Do not post comments, content, emails, spam and other inappropriate actions.
3. Distributing files containing malicious code, viruses, ... affecting the rights and interests of others.
4. Use the website to violate the rights of others and violate the law.
5. Collect user information on website.
6. Affect the website, transmission speed and other services.
7. Conducting illegal activities.
We take user privacy very seriously. Because we want our users to be most comfortable and secure.
1. Why does the website contain cookies?
In your web browser, there is a function called cookies, which stores some website information on your computer. If you do not want to you can turn off these cookies. Most websites have cookies for the convenience of users in accessing their account, saving information temporarily. The website has cookies to:
Statistics of the number of times you visit the website.
- Serve the development of content to suit the user's interests.
- Save a temporary password so that you don't have to login many times if you return to the website.
- To display the content you are interested in including advertising.
- Google uses DART cookies to display advertisements to users on the website from your visits on our site and other sites on the internet.
2. What does the website use that information for?
We use that information to:
- In order to improve the service, best serve the user's requirements such as fast or slow website speed, which browser is good to use, which browser is slow, error, etc.
- To better respond to user requests on topics you are interested in.
- Provide information that interests you.
3. What are my options?
You can access the website without registration. However, when you join the forum you want to post discussions, you need to register 1 account. Account information will be kept confidential.
You can subscribe to receive or not receive new information, referral emails, etc.
4. How do I view and edit my information?
If you are registered as a member, there will be a section for you to change information if you need it.