Flavored with banana flavor with 'Banana Bread'
Banana bread dish can be called "national" cake because the recipe is super easy.
Those who do not like to eat fruit will also be conquered by the passionate banana flavor mixed with fragrant cinnamon in each slice.
SVNN will guide how to use the recipe with popular ingredients, easy to find and buy at grocery stores, supermarkets and especially ... cheap.
Recipe for a 20 cm oval cake mold
- 220 grams of ripe bananas (making bananas also known as pepper bananas will have the best taste)
147 grams of all-purpose flour
- 5 grams of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1.5 grams of salt
1.5 eggs (1 whole egg and 1 half more)
- 120 grams of white diameter. If you want the cake to be a darker brown, you can use brown sugar instead of white sugar or scale it up to ensure that the total sugar is sufficient.
- 70 grams of delicious cooking oil
- 21 grams of unsweetened yogurt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
Step 1: Turn on the oven at 165 degrees and prevent the cake mold from sticking with butter or wax paper.
- Sift the ingredients: flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt, and set aside.
- Peel bananas in a bowl and mix well with a spoon or fork by hand until crushed. Do not use the blender to puree the banana, the finished product will be sticky and not delicious.
- Take a large bowl, add 1.5 eggs and beat at low speed and gradually increase to medium speed.
- Add sugar gradually to beat with eggs. Using a hand machine, the total time to beat is about 4-5 minutes until the mixture turns into light cotton.
- Turn the egg whisk to a low setting and add the cooking oil slowly (divided into 4 spills) so that the mixture has time to absorb and dissolve (total cooking oil time is about 1 minute).
Continue to add pureed banana, yogurt, vanilla extract and beat again until all is homogeneous.
Step 5: Put the sifted flour mixture in step 2 into the bowl little by little and mix well using a FOLD spatula until all blends into a homogeneous mixture. Mix comfortably until well-blended and no white powder is visible in the mixture. Or you can use a spatula to gently mix, but remember that not too long will cause the dough to bottle, and the cake will bloom worse.
- Pour the flour mixture mixed in step 5 into the mold. Cut a few thin slices of banana to decorate the face
- Put in the oven for about 60-70 minutes until the top of the cake turns golden brown. Test cooked cake by taking a toothpick into the center of the cake, when pulling out a dry toothpick without dough, the cake is ripe.
- After the cake is cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cool for about 30 minutes on the rack. After the cake has cooled, use a knife to gently shred it around the wall and upside down, take the cake out of the mold.
- Continue to let the cake cool completely on the rack. The finished cake can be stored for about 3 days in a wrap at room temperature.
If you have read this before, why not hesitate to try it.